Friday, January 17, 2014

The Expendables 3 (2014)

The third installment of the action-adventure franchise that follows the exploits of Barney Ross, Lee Christmas, and their associates.

Klik dibawah ini untuk DOWNLOAD

The Expendables 3 (2014) Direct DOWNLOAD

Silakan Request apa yang anda butuhkan di RUANG REQUEST

Hale Caesar: Great, they got a small army. What have we got?
[looks at Yin Yang]
Hale Caesar: Four and a half men.
[Everyone but Yin Yang laughs]
Yin Yang: Not so funny.

Barney Ross: What the hell's he doing?
Lee Christmas: Hanging a pirate.
Barney Ross: Don't be ridiculous. Gunner! What are you doing?
Gunnar Jensen: Hanging a pirate!
Toll Road: That's seriously demented.
Yin Yang: This is no good.
Hale Caesar: Not that you'd feel it, but put one in Speed Racer's shoulder.

Yin Yang: [after getting cornered by Garza's men; referring to Barney's ring] Your lucky ring stinks.

Hale Caesar: [Yang is all shaken up from his fight with Gunnar] What happened to you?
Yin Yang: It's too sad to talk about.

Yin Yang: I need a raise.
Barney Ross: Say what?
Yin Yang: I want it for my son.
Lee Christmas: Since when did Yin Yang get a family?
Yin Yang: [Deadpan] You don't ask, I don't tell.

Yin Yang: It's difficult.
Barney Ross: What?
Yin Yang: My life is difficult. I need more money.
Barney Ross: Why that?
Yin Yang: I work harder than the rest.
Barney Ross: No, you don't.
Yin Yang: Yes, I do! Everything is harder for me. When I'm hurt, wound is bigger, 'cause I'm smaller. When I travel I need to go farther.
Barney Ross: I know, because you're smaller, right?
Yin Yang: Yes.
[pause]
Yin Yang: I need more money.
Barney Ross: I know, you told me.

Barney Ross: [In the middle of a car chase] Get out there!
Yin Yang: Why me?
Barney Ross: Because you're smaller!

Klik dibawah ini untuk DOWNLOAD

The Expendables 3 (2014) Direct DOWNLOAD

Silakan Request apa yang anda butuhkan di RUANG REQUEST